Collected information: We receive and collect personal as well as non-personal information (“information”) when we provide our services. Such information may include but would not be limited to :
1. Profile related information provided by you at the time of registration on the Platform such as name, age, gender, AADHAR details or such other relevant identification, address, city, state, zip code, contact details and email address;
2. Information related to medical history or treatment, including, but not limited to, demographics, allergies, medication, immunizations, laboratory test results or other diagnostic images or such other vital personal as well as medical information belonging to you disclosed during your consultation with the Healthcare Provider;
3. Financial information pertaining to you ;
4. Internet Protocol address (commonly known as IP address), or general and/or aggregated location data ;
5. Any other content or information posted or provided by you on the Platform while utilizing our services.
Use of the information collected: The Platform collects information from you in order to provide you an efficient, safe and secure user experience and also for one or more of the following purposes:
1. to record, support and facilitate the services and activities you select;
2. to respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests for information about our services;
3. to help you address problems with the Platform, including addressing any technical or use based problems;
4. to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts and protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of the Platform;
5. to improve the content of the Platform by evaluating the performance of the services and measuring the effectiveness of the services, its contents or features;
6. to administer the application, analyze trends, gather demographic information, create internal quality standards, generate data analysis reports and usage trends and patterns;
7. For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
As part of availing our services will send you automated system communications as per your settings through an email or other notifications. Your contact information will be used for customer support services. We will also use your contact information to send you newsletters, promotional offers, ongoing offers and you can opt-out of receiving such communications from us at any time.
Advertisements (only if applicable): We may use third-party companies on our Platform/website and these companies may use information about your visits to our and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services matching your interests. We do not have access to or control of the cookies that may be placed by the third party advertising servers of advertisement partners.
Retention: We may retain all information provided by you through your use of the Platform for as long as you access the Platform and services. Once your account is terminated, we reserve the right to either delete your records from our Platform and systems immediately or we may retain your records for a specific term for the purpose of complying with legal obligations. Post such term, we shall delete the same from our Platform and systems.
Security Measures: We insist upon maintaining the industry standards to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. In order to achieve this we undertake certain security measures to safeguard your information from illegal and unauthorized access. We shall implement and maintain commercially reasonable safeguards such as access controls, passwords, data security measures, anti-virus systems for security and protection of the information. You understand that no network system or Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, all the security measures undertaken by us are not absolutely safe and error-free. Therefore, we do not guarantee and assume no liability or responsibility for the disclosure of your information in any form whatsoever.
All the online payments take place through a third party payment gateway and we undertake highest possible efforts to ensure that all such sensitive information is transacted over secure servers. Such information is used only to complete a transaction with you and we do not store any financial details such as credit card details or any other online payment methods chosen. Where you enter any sensitive information such as credit card number during a payment process, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Children Supervision: We encourage parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of your minor children and consider using appropriate parental control tools to help provide a child-friendly online environment. In no event shall we be held liable for any mishaps caused on account of usage of the Platform by your minor children.
Last updated on 14th August 2020